Udemy is a leading cloud computing company that helps both beginners and expert on online marketing, SEO managing, web developing, designing and every other online strategies. I will teach you how to download udemy paid courses for free in this article, all you need is to assimilate and give maximum attention.
This platform has courses in various aspects to help online personnels build and grow in their functions. However, these courses are not free – they attract little or huge amount of money, depends on your financial status. Looking at the financial downturns in Nigeria and other parts of the world, you will agree with me that this article on how to download udemy paid courses for free is helpful for people that are in dire need of it.
Let me cut the long story short and go get straight to the procedures. There are thirteen (13) solid steps you need to follow without missing or skipping any.
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES?
- Visit udemy website
- Look out or search for the paid course you intend to download for free
- Click on the course and copy the course title
- Open new tab, paste the copied course title and add the keyword “FreeCourseSite” then search on Google
- Click on FreeCourseSite website result that shows up on google search (it usually shows at number one on the first page)
- On getting to the website page,
NOTE: THE PAGE MIGHT BRING UP TAG PAGE WITH DIFFERENT OPTIONS, JUST CLICK YOUR PREFERRED OR BEST OPTION then scroll down and click “Download Now“
- You will be redirected to a particular “MS” page, solve the CAPTCHA and click “Click Here To Continue“
- After the above step, the system will countdown a 10secs timer and you must wait until if finish
- After the countdown, the download link will be displayed in a “Get Link” button. DO NOT click the button, but rather long press the button and copy link address if you are on mobile or right click and copy link address if you are on desktop.
- Done? Now, open a new tab and enter seedr.cc website.
- Create account on SEEDR, confirm your email address and paste the copied download link into “Paste Link URL Here” box then click on the (+) button in front of the box where you pasted the download link.
- Wait for few seconds to allow the system read the link
- Now that your link is read, click on the download logo to download your course file. The course will automatically download to your local file manager if you honorably follow the above steps without any altercation.
Watch the explained steps on how to download udemy paid courses for free below on YouTube for a better understanding
Thank you for reading through ❤️
Is this article helpful, explanatory and detailed enough? Kindly share and always visit DailyPlugNG for more intriguing and educative articles.